|Branding is the cornerstone of successful marketing and sales, yet social media presents new challenges for branding. I have been practicing creative, out-of-the box branding and marketing for 20 years and for the last 5 have focused on influencer marketing and social media branding. Follow along with me here on my blog to learn more, or contact me for 1:1 consulting to learn how to build your brand on social.|
I built the Dear Mishu social media brand from 0 to 30k followers in under a year.
Recent posts on our brand your social media profile (aka BSMP) blog
Get great tips (hacks included) how to brand YOUR Instagram/Twitter/Facebook/etc Bio (hint: it’s very visual!):
- Branding Your #SocialMedia Profile Series #6: Your Update LineSo far I explained how to find unique ways to accomplish YOUR** branding through underutilized areas of your social media … Continue reading Branding Your #SocialMedia Profile Series #6: Your Update Line
- Branding Your #SocialMedia Profile Series #8: Doing your profile the wrong waySo far we have proposed ideas for leveraging YOUR** unique branding using underutilized real estate on your social media profile: … Continue reading Branding Your #SocialMedia Profile Series #8: Doing your profile the wrong way
- 21 kick-*ss CTAs* for your branded social media profileConsider adding any of the below kick-ss CTAs* for your branded social media profile. Enjoy, and feel free to borrow, … Continue reading 21 kick-*ss CTAs* for your branded social media profile
Get 1:1 Coaching!
- Get answers to all YOUR questions, take notes, and get immediate feedback on your social media profile.
- Understand how YOU can make a living.
- Get our free 1:1 review right away of YOUR current and future branding.
Recent posts (and flash cards) on our influencer marketing blog
(All posts are based on every day experience with Influencer Marketing)
- Oh oh They Hit the 7,500 Limit Once Again?
- Branding Your #SocialMedia Profile Series #6: Your Update Line
- How much to pay Influencers (recommended rates included)?
- How to Creatively Use URLs in Your Bio
- How many posts should I hire an influencer to create for me?
I strongly recommend using a contract for any sponsorship to protect yourself and your business, such as my Brand-Influencer Contract