‘Dear Mishu’ is a social media account that I created. Mishu is a character — based on my dog — who provides inspiration and advice through Instagram posts, including: advice to humans about dogs, advice to dogs about humans, and advice to humans about friendship, dating, career, living in the moment and being true to yourself.
As an “advice” focused account, Dear Mishu is perfectly situated to recommend a wide variety of brands and products, including products for dogs, lifestyle brands, apps, travel, etc. Dear Mishu has ~80k followers on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook w. Please contact us if you would like to discuss sponsorship or to review our media kit.
- As a marketer with 20 years of experience, I am a professional who understands the needs of brands.
- We will develop the strategy and content together with you; you have final approval on all posts
- We will consistently use your hashtags and keywords. We are also happy to recommend you a hashtag/keyword strategy.
- We will closely coordinate post timing with you and actively engage on posts
- You maintain the right to reuse any content we create for you on your website, social accounts, etc.
- We also offer more comprehensive social media consulting services for brands, encompassing everything from optimizing social media profiles to working with and managing influencers.
Dear Mishu Audience
31,100 followers https://www.instagram.com/dearmishu/ (with average of 124 comments and 400 Likes per post), 31,000 follwers on https://twitter.com/DearMishuDear, 1,100 followers on https://www.pinterest.com/dearmishu/), and she has a blog too: DearMishu.com
(Save this page before clicking on the icons)
Top countries: USA (>70%), UK, Canada, Australia
Gender: 76% women, 23% men, 68% married, most (86.2%) with no kids yet.
Age: Gen-Z (23%); Millennial (50%), Gen X (18%)
Religion: 82% Christian, 14% Jewish, 4% Muslim
Areas of interest: dogs, pets, cats, travel, apps, mindfulness, wellness, relationships, career, games
Dear Mishu is the #5 Most Popular Advice Columnist on Twitter!
Not Just for Dog Products
Because Dear Mishu is widely read as a source of advice for humans, the account comfortably promotes non-pet related brands and products.
Varies. We try to be flexible on pricing so that we can accommodate truly excellent products. We do ask that clients recognize that it takes 4-7 hours on average to create and follow up on each post.
**We also recommend that brands purchase a general sponsorship or a package of at least 2 if not 3 posts a year. Like all marketing, Influencer Marketing is not a switch you flip on or off when it suits. Sponsorship gains credibility when there is an ongoing campaign.
To secure your order and our current pricing, contact me ASAP:
Looking forward to hearing from you, and looking forward to influencing for you!
At your service,
N.G. Gordon (DearMishuDad.com), for
👓DearMishu 🐕, Advice Columnist
Dear Mishu only represents brands she loves and reserves the right of refusal.