Continue reading Should I use Instagram Influencers or #Twitter or #Facebook?
Wherever most of your customers AND your desire are, that’s where you want to be. If others are all doing Facebook, it doesn’t mean you should… if your customers are not on Facebook, that is. Start by asking your customers which platforms they use.
Continue reading How strict is IG when it comes to them showing that it’s influencer ads?
Instagram is not strict about that yet it doesn’t mean they won’t be soon, and crack down on those who don’t follow the regulations. I recommend that you follow the law.
Continue reading The best influencer #agencies for bloggers and influencers?
There is no “best” social media influencer Agency for bloggers (or non bloggers) yet. It’s still early and no one is winning the market yet.
When you’re signing a contract between a brand and an influencer, don’t forget to indicate whether the brand can reuse the content the Influencer has created, or not.
Yes (it happens often) but you – the brand – should know about the deletion in advance. You can also lay this out in your Contract:
What determines influence? Is it a calculated #score, fan numbers or something else? Since evaluating Influencer Marketing is not so straightforward, I’ve developed this practical scoreboard for your metrics:
DearMishuDad Suggested Measurements:
- ORIGINAL, NOT INTRUSIVE, UNIQUE-POINT-OF-VIEW CONTENT – One of the most amazing deliveries you get from influencers you hired is their content. Influencer content could be wonderful. Why? Read here: How Good is the Content I Can Expect to Get From Influencers?
- TAGGING* – Tagging is the most overlooked metric to measure influencer performance.
* Tagging includes: (1) the influencer tagging the brand, and (2) users tagging their friends
- COMMENTS – How many high relevance comments are there inside the influencer endorsement comment area.
- RE-SHARES – You can quantify the number of re-shares/retweets of the endorsement.
- SENDING TO FRIENDS – Instagram – for example – has a capability to send the post direct to their friends via DM and email.
- FORM REGISTRATION
- BOOKMARKS – On twitter and Instagram – for example – one can bookmark anything.
- INFLUENCER FOLLOWERS that were mobilized to become your followers.
- BRAND MENTIONED / DEFENDED – If you do the post-campaign moves strategically, when things are good, the followers you received from the influencers will be recommending your services/brand.
When things are bad, they will be willing to give you benefits of the doubt. And yet the biggest prize is when those followers will go out of their way and DEFEND you on their online forums or Facebook groups, that will be very rewarding.
- EDITORIAL MENTIONS
- TOTAL LINKS
- REACH – The total followers minus fake…
Continue reading How many Influencer shoutouts did you run until you got your first big break in terms of growing your social media following?
I didn’t do any shoutouts on my @DearMishu Instagram account, and I still managed to grow the account from 0 to 25k followers in a year. It’s not a must to do shoutouts I guess!