Influencers are accounts on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, TikTok, etc. that people listen to and follow their advice
Only if the Contract between you two is says so. Otherwise, ask the #Influencer, they may still agree. No matter what do not use it without their consent because it’s illegal:
Influencers are a trusted authority on their….
Yes, that’s right, it’s not the topic they are authorities on, but rather their hashtag. This means that when someone is searching for a specific hashtag, the Influencer who is right on top of the search results is… the most influential.
Tip: Look for hashtags that have less than 500,000 uses. Choosing a less popular hashtag gives you more opportunity to have an impact.Continue reading Influencers are a trusted authority on their #Hashtags
1. Search #hashtags and find one that fits your brand. Then see which accounts using it have the most engagement and LOVE from their followers.
2. Another option: ask your followers who else they love to #follow.
I strongly recommend using a contract for any sponsorship to protect yourself and your business, such as my Brand-Influencer Contract
Continue reading Why should my business work with a social media influencer?
1. To market something, you need authority. Influencers already have the power of authority – they are a trusted voice.
2. These days more and more people are blocking ads on their browsers. Influencers beat those ad blockers with love .
3. Influencers create high quality content for you that you can re-purpose later for your marketing.
4. They Engage NEW target audiences, and create a relationship between them and your brand.
5. Influencers generate high quality leads, in very specific niches.
All of the above can increase your #ROI!